|Feature||“Solid Polycarbonate Panel
100% Bayer Virgin Raw Material”
PN Series Door Polycarbonate Awning
Advaning’s PN series adds a classic style to a modern concept. Fixed awnings with transparent polycarbonate materials enhance the exterior aesthetics of homes and businesses. In addition to quality UV protection, Advaning’s PN Series diverts rain and snow away from your windows and doors using the best products on the market today.
The PN series’ solid polycarbonate canopy panel is made from 100% virgin raw material. Many brands use lesser grade recycled materials that often have impurities mixed in. Beware of polycarbonate panels that are hollow and not solid. Cutting corners short-changes you with products that do not stand up to the elements for long. Hollow spaces are gathering points for mold, dust, and condensation. Advaning takes pride in its product lines, ensuring that customers get solid panels of pure material from the source to protect the windows and doorways of each installation. The panels are clear, safe, clean, and attach to their frames using an EPDM grade rubber seal that omits moisture penetration.
- Virtually unbreakable solid polycarbonate panel is clear with added UV protection
- Hard canopy is of 100% virgin raw material solid polycarbonate
- Light weight nylon brackets are fiberglass reinforced
- 6061-T3 grade Aluminum bars
- Top industry grade EPDM grade rubber strip
- 304 grade Stainless steel lag screws
- Connectable for custom lengths